March 4, 1967: Day of the Week
March 4, 1967 was the 63rd day of the year 1967 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is samedi.
A person born on this day will be 56 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $4,862.75 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1967 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1967 calendar.
Curious to discover some fun March 4, 1967 birthday facts? Know some interesting info about your day of birth including famous birthdays and the meaning of your birth. Listen to the number-one song on the day you were born. (Sponsored link)
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GIATOFGUFAR? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters GIATOFGUFAR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on March 4, 1967?
- 1967Andreas Wistuba, German taxonomist and botanist
- 1967Andrew Osmond, English writer
- 1967Daryll Cullinan, South African cricketer
- 1967Dave Rayner, English racing cyclist (d. 1994)
- 1967Derek Mooney, Irish radio and television personality and radio producer
- 1967Evan Dando, American musician (The Lemonheads)
- 1967Fiona Ma, California State Assembly Majority Whip and San Francisco politician
- 1967Ivan Lewis, British Labour Party politician
- 1967Kubilay Türkyılmaz, former Turkish-Swiss footballer
- 1967Tim Vine, English actor and comedian
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.