March 4, 1972: Day of the Week
March 4, 1972 was the 64th day of the year 1972 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Doyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 48 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $1,561.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1972 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1972 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MYYUIZCLOUR? Check your answers here: Word solver MYYUIZCLOUR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on March 4, 1972?
- 1972Alison Wheeler, British singer (The Beautiful South)
- 1972Brittney Powell, German-American actress
- 1972Buck 65, Canadian hip hop artist, MC and turntablist
- 1972Giorgos Mazonakis, Greek pop singer
- 1972Ian Garbutt, English professional golfer
- 1972Ivy Queen, American composer and singer
- 1972Jos Verstappen, Dutch racing driver
- 1972Katherine Center, contemporary American fiction author
- 1972Nocturno Culto, Norwegian musician
- 1972Robert Smith, American footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.