March 4, 1974: Day of the Week
March 4, 1974 was the 63rd day of the year 1974 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 46 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $3,977.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1974 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1974 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SXYOLYOJIQ? Check your answers here: Word finder SXYOLYOJIQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 4, 1974 Historical Event(s)
- 1974People magazine is published for the first time.
Who were born on March 4, 1974?
- 1974Ariel Ortega, Argentine footballer
- 1974Bill Young, Australian rugby union footballer
- 1974David Wagner, American wheelchair tennis player
- 1974Gabriel o Pensador, Brazilian hip hop rapper
- 1974ICS Vortex, Norwegian vocalist (Arcturus)
- 1974Karol Kučera, Slovak tennis player
- 1974Mladen Krstajić, Serbian footballer
- 1974Peggy Clydesdale, American artist and painter
- 1974Tommy Phelps, American baseball player
- 1974Virginijus Praškevičius, Lithuanian basketball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.