March 4, 1979: Day of the Week
March 4, 1979 was the 63rd day of the year 1979 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is dimanche.
A person born on this day will be 41 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $14,237.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1979 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1979 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ELIGGUYMZI? Check your answers here: Word search ELIGGUYMZI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on March 4, 1979?
- 1979Ariel Carreño, Argentine football striker
- 1979Ben Fouhy, New Zealand flatwater canoeist
- 1979Geoff Huegill, Australian swimmer
- 1979Jon Fratelli, Scottish singer (The Fratellis)
- 1979Mark Anthony Parrish, American actor, producer, and social and liberal political activist
- 1979Neil Best, Irish rugby union footballer
- 1979Paul Terry, English footballer
- 1979Sarah Stock, Canadian professional wrestler
- 1979Trenton Hassell, American basketball player
- 1979Vyacheslav Malafeev, Russian football goalkeeper
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.