March 8, 1957: Day of the Week
March 8, 1957 was the 67th day of the year 1957 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 298 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 65 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $227.62 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1957 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1957 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VIOTOEGF? Check your answers here: Word scramble VIOTOEGF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 8, 1957 Historical Event(s)
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th & 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
Who were born on March 8, 1957?
- 1957Billy Childs, composer/pianist
- 1957Bob Stoddard, American baseball player
- 1957Clive Burr, British musician (Iron Maiden)
- 1957Cynthia Rothrock, American actress
- 1957John Butcher, American baseball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.