May 12, 1978: Day of the Week
May 12, 1978 was the 132nd day of the year 1978 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 233 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 41 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $12,948.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1978 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1978 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Taurus is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donovan’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 12, 1978 Historical Event(s)
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
Who were born on May 12, 1978?
- 1978Aya Ishiguro, Japanese singer (Morning Musume)
- 1978Hossein Reza Zadeh, Iranian weightlifter
- 1978Jason Biggs, American actor
- 1978Josh Phelps, American baseball player
- 1978Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian actress and model
- 1978Wilfred Le Bouthillier, Canadian singer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.