May 21, 1979: Day of the Week
May 21, 1979 was the 141st day of the year 1979 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 224 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 40 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $1,306.20 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1979 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1979 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Taurus is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Beulah’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 21, 1979 Historical Event(s)
- 1979White Night riots in San Francisco following the manslaughter conviction of Dan White for the assassinations of George Moscone and Harvey Milk.
Who were born on May 21, 1979?
- 1979Briana Banks, German-American pornographic actress and model
- 1979Damián Ariel Álvarez, Argentinian footballer
- 1979Gaspard Augé, French DJ
- 1979James Clancy Phelan, Australian novelist
- 1979Jamie Hepburn, Scottish politician
- 1979Scott Smith, American mixed martial arts fighter
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.