May 21, 1981: Day of the Week
May 21, 1981 was the 141st day of the year 1981 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 224 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is jeudi.
A person born on this day will be 40 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $129.82 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1981 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1981 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Taurus is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OIIYMAD? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OIIYMAD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 21, 1981 Historical Event(s)
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O’Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1981The Italian government releases the membership list of Propaganda Due, an illegal pseudo-Masonic lodge that was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries.
Who were born on May 21, 1981?
- 1981Craig Anderson, American ice hockey player
- 1981Edson Buddle, American footballer
- 1981Josh Hamilton, American baseball player
- 1981Maximilian Mutzke, German singer and drummer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.