May 22, 1942: Day of the Week
May 22, 1942 was the 142nd day of the year 1942 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 223 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 77 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $1,343.05 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1942 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1942 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Gemini is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jimmy’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 22, 1942 Historical Event(s)
- 1942Mexico enters World War II on the side of the Allies.
- 1942The Steel Workers Organizing Committee disbands, and a new trade union, the United Steelworkers, is formed.
- 1942World War II: Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox enlists in the United States Marine Corps as a flight instructor.
Who were born on May 22, 1942?
- 1942Barbara Parkins, Canadian actress
- 1942Calvin Simon, American musician (P Funk)
- 1942Ted Kaczynski. American terrorist, known as the Unabomber
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.