May 24, 1988: Day of the Week
May 24, 1988 was the 145th day of the year 1988 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 221 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is mardi.
A person born on this day will be 32 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $991.20 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1988 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1988 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Gemini is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ira’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 24, 1988 Historical Event(s)
- 1988Section 28 of the United Kingdom’s Local Government Act 1988, a controversial amendment stating that a local authority cannot intentionally promote homosexuality, is enacted.
- 1988The fourth game of the 1988 Stanley Cup Finals between the Edmonton Oilers and the Boston Bruins had to end in a tie because of a power failure. The Oilers went on to win the Stanley Cup with a 6-3 victory in game 5.
Who were born on May 24, 1988?
- 1988Artem Anisimov, Russian hockey player
- 1988Billy Gilman, American singer
- 1988Monica Lin Brown, American soldier
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.