May 27, 1971: Day of the Week
May 27, 1971 was the 147th day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 218 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is jeudi.
A person born on this day will be 50 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $876.30 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Gemini is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AYRWGGEVWUP? Check your answers here: Unscramble words AYRWGGEVWUP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 27, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971The Dahlerau train disaster, the worst railway accident in West Germany, kills 46 people and injures 25 near Wuppertal.
Who were born on May 27, 1971?
- 1971Glenn Ross, Northern Irish strongman
- 1971Kaur Kender, Estonian author
- 1971Lee Sharpe, English Footballer
- 1971Lisa Lopes, American singer (TLC) (d. 2002)
- 1971Mathew Batsiua, Nauruan politician
- 1971Monika Schnarre, Canadian model and actress
- 1971Paul Bettany, English actor
- 1971Wayne Carey, Australian rules footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.