May 31, 1977: Day of the Week
May 31, 1977 was the 151st day of the year 1977 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 214 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kayōbi.
A person born on this day will be 42 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $13,345.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1977 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1977 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Gemini is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carl’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 31, 1977 Historical Event(s)
- 1977The Trans-Alaska Pipeline System completed.
Who were born on May 31, 1977?
- 1977Debbie King, English TV presenter
- 1977Domenico Fioravanti, Italian swimmer
- 1977Eric Christian Olsen, American actor
- 1977Greg Leeb, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1977Joel Ross, British disc jockey
- 1977June Sarpong, British television presenter
- 1977Moses Sichone, Zambian footballer
- 1977Petr Tenkrát, Czech ice hockey player
- 1977Phil Devey, Canadian baseball player
- 1977Theodoros Baev, Bulgarian-born Greek volleyball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.