November 13: Day of the Week
November 13, 2019 is the 317th day of the year 2019 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 48 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is miércoles.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
November 13 Historical Event(s)
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adele of Champagne.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliot Bay to what would become Seattle, Washington.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1954Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- 1985The volcano Nevado del Ruiz erupts and melts a glacier, causing a lahar (volcanic mudslide) that buries Armero, Colombia, killing approximately 23,000 people.
- 1994In a referendum voters in Sweden decide to join the European Union.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2001War on Terrorism: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
- 2007The Russian Federation officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
Who were born on November 13?
- 1760Jiaqing Emperor of China (d. 1820)
- 1837James T. Rapier, American politician (d. 1883)
- 1899Iskander Mirza, First President of Pakistan (d. 1969)
- 1907Giovanna of Italy, tsaritsa of Bulgaria (d. 2000)
- 1940Daniel Pilon, Canadian actor
- 1941Dack Rambo, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1943Roberto Boninsegna, Italian footballer
- 1973Ari Hoenig, American jazz drummer
- 1975Ivica Dragutinović, Serbian footballer
- 1982Samkon Gado, Nigerian/American football player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.