November 15, 1967: Day of the Week
November 15, 1967 was the 319th day of the year 1967 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 46 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Suiyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 55 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $935.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November 1967 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1967 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JDOOIHGHUA? Check your answers here: Word solver JDOOIHGHUA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 15, 1967 Historical Event(s)
- 1967The only fatality of the X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
Who were born on November 15, 1967?
- 1967Dom Joly, British comedian and journalist
- 1967E-40, American rapper
- 1967François Ozon, French film director
- 1967Greg Anthony, American basketball player
- 1967Gustavo Poyet, Uruguayan footballer
- 1967Pedro Borbón, Jr., Dominican baseball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.