November 21, 1977: Day of the Week
November 21, 1977 was the 325th day of the year 1977 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 40 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 45 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $3,545.75 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UBIUPQ? Check your answers here: Word scramble UBIUPQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the November 1977 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1977 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 21, 1977 Historical Event(s)
- 1977Minister of Internal Affairs Allan Highet announces that 'the national anthems of New Zealand shall be the traditional anthem “God Save the Queen” and the poem “God Defend New Zealand”, written by Thomas Bracken, as set to music by John Joseph Woods, both being of equal status as national anthems appropriate to the occasion.
Who were born on November 21, 1977?
- 1977Bruno Berner, Swiss footballer
- 1977Jonas Jennings, American football player
- 1977Myles Heskett, Australian musician (Wolfmother)
- 1977Tobias Sammet, German singer (Edguy)
- 1977Yolande James, Canadian politician
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.