November 22: Day of the Week
November 22, 2021 is the 326th day of the year 2021 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 39 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ayden’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
November 22 Historical Event(s)
- 1307Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1858Denver, Colorado is founded.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President Rene Moawad, killing him.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2004In Global governance, Decision o916-d1 adopted as mission statement: 'To create an accepted framework for all humankind, that is self-regulating and which enables every person to achieve their fullest potential in harmony with the world and its place in existence.'
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
Who were born on November 22?
- 1873L.S. Amery, British politician (d. 1955)
- 1909Mikhail Mil, Russian aviation designer (d. 1970)
- 1923Dika Newlin, American composer and singer (d. 2006)
- 1945Tom Freston, American television executive
- 1947Valerie Wilson Wesley, American author
- 1961Randal L. Schwartz, American computer programmer
- 1969Marjane Satrapi, Iranian graphic novelist
- 1973Chad Trujillo, American astronomer
- 1975Aiko, Japanese singer
- 1988Suresh Guptara, Indian novelist
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.