November 22, 1943: Day of the Week
November 22, 1943 was the 326th day of the year 1943 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 39 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 75 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $2,623.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November 1943 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1943 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Opal’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 22, 1943 Historical Event(s)
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1943World War II: War in the Pacific – U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese leader Chiang Kai-Shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan (see Cairo Conference)
Who were born on November 22, 1943?
- 1943Billie Jean King, American tennis player
- 1943Peter Adair, American filmmaker
- 1943Roger L. Simon, American novelist and screenwriter
- 1943Yvan Cournoyer, Canadian ice hockey player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.