November 27, 1978: Day of the Week
November 27, 1978 was the 331st day of the year 1978 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 34 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 39 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $12,897.00 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November 1978 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1978 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. The time you were born has a great impact on who you are. Get your Sagittarius horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 27, 1978 Historical Event(s)
- 1978In San Francisco, California, city mayor George Moscone and openly gay city supervisor Harvey Milk are assassinated by former supervisor Dan White.
- 1978The Kurdish party PKK is founded in the city of Riha (Urfa) in Turkey.
Who were born on November 27, 1978?
- 1978Jimmy Rollins, American baseball player
- 1978Mike Skinner, English musician (The Streets)
- 1978Radek Štěpánek, Czech tennis player
- 1978Shy Love, American pornographic actress
- 1978Tim Yeung, American drummer (Vital Remains)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.