November 29: Day of the Week
November 29, 2019 is the 333rd day of the year 2019 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 32 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Friday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is viernes.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tammy’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
November 29 Historical Event(s)
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1777San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- 1881Spokan Falls (today the city of Spokane, Washington) is officially incorporated as a city.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan and the first Diet convenes.
- 1943The second session of AVNOJ, the Anti-fascist council of national liberation of Yugoslavia, is held in Jajce, Bosnia and Herzegovina, determining the post-war ordering of the country.
- 1947My Trach Massacre: First Indochina War.
- 1963Trans-Canada Airlines Flight 831: A Douglas DC-8 carrying 118, crashes after taking-off from Dorval Airport near Montreal.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai-Burmese border, killing 155.
Who were born on November 29?
- 1752Jemima Wilkinson, American preacher, settler of Jerusalem & Watkins Glen, New York (p. 7/1/1819)
- 1786Syed Ahmad Shaheed, Indian Muslim revolutionist
- 1874Egas Moniz, Portuguese physician, neurologist and Nobel laureate (d. 1955)
- 1910Antanas Škėma, Lithuanian writer, stage actor and director (d. 1961)
- 1942Chatrichalerm Yukol, Thai film director
- 1953Alex Grey, American artist
- 1964Tom Sizemore, American actor
- 1968Howard K. Stern, American attorney and reality TV personality
- 1970Frank Delgado, American keyboardist (Deftones)
- 1973Ryan Giggs, Welsh footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.