November 7: Day of the Week
November 7, 2019 was the 311st day of the year 2019 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 54 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Mokuyōbi.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katrina’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
November 7 Historical Event(s)
- 335Athanasius is banished to Trier, on charge that he prevented a grain fleet from sailing to Constantinople.
- 680The Sixth Ecumenical Council commences in Constantinople.
- 1811Tecumseh’s War: The Battle of Tippecanoe is fought near present-day Battle Ground, Indiana, United States.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1910The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright Brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- 1944Franklin D. Roosevelt elected for a record fourth term as President of the United States of America.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 1996NASA launches the Mars Global Surveyor.
- 2000Controversial US presidential election that is later resolved in the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.
- 2002Iran bans advertising of United States products.
Who were born on November 7?
- 1875Mikhail Kalinin, Soviet politician (d. 1946)
- 1942Johnny Rivers, American singer and composer
- 1943Michael Byrne, English actor
- 1944Joe Niekro, American baseball player (d. 2006)
- 1955Kitty Margolis, American jazz singer
- 1965Sigrun Wodars, German athlete
- 1969Hélène Grimaud, French pianist
- 1976Melyssa Ford, Canadian model and actress
- 1976Rob Caggiano, American musician (Anthrax)
- 1986Doukissa Nomikou, Greek model
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.