November 8, 1966: Day of the Week
November 8, 1966 was the 312th day of the year 1966 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 53 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is martes.
A person born on this day will be 54 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $8,756.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November 1966 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1966 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QOWEOPI? Check your answers here: Word scramble QOWEOPI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 8, 1966 Historical Event(s)
- 1966Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction.
- 1966U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
Who were born on November 8, 1966?
- 1966Gordon Ramsay, British chef and reality television personality
- 1966Toralf Arndt, German footballer
- 1966Urmas Välbe, Estonian cross-country skier
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.