November 9, 1970: Day of the Week
November 9, 1970 was the 313th day of the year 1970 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 52 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 52 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $179.80 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November 1970 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1970 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WOIZOJ? Check your answers here: Word search WOIZOJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
November 9, 1970 Historical Event(s)
- 1970Vietnam War: The Supreme Court of the United States votes 6 to 3 against hearing a case to allow Massachusetts to enforce its law granting residents the right to refuse military service in an undeclared war.
Who were born on November 9, 1970?
- 1970Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player
- 1970Chris Jericho, Canadian wrestler and musician (Fozzy)
- 1970Domino, American music producer
- 1970Guido Görtzen, Dutch volleyball player
- 1970Nelson Diebel, American swimmer
- 1970Scarface, American rapper
- 1970Susan Tedeschi, American musician
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.