October 25, 1971: Day of the Week
October 25, 1971 was the 298th day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 67 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is lunes.
A person born on this day will be 51 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $875.50 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AOJSOAS? Check your answers here: Unscramble words AOJSOAS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the October 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Opal is the modern birthstone for this month. Jasper is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
October 25, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971The United Nations seated the People’s Republic of China and expelled the Republic of China (see political status of Taiwan and China and the United Nations)
Who were born on October 25, 1971?
- 1971Athena Chu, Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1971Midori Goto, Japanese violinist
- 1971Neil Fallon, Lead singer of Clutch (band)
- 1971Pedro Martínez, Dominican baseball player
- 1971Rosie Ledet, Creole Zydeco accordion player and singer
- 1971Simon Charlton, English footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.