October 31, 1963: Day of the Week
October 31, 1963 was the 304th day of the year 1963 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 61 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is jeudi.
A person born on this day will be 59 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $9,842.00 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AXBOIITA? Check your answers here: Word scramble AXBOIITA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the October 1963 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1963 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Opal is the modern birthstone for this month. Jasper is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
October 31, 1963 Historical Event(s)
- 1963An explosion at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum (now Pepsi Coliseum) in Indianapolis kills 74 people during an ice skating show. The explosion also injures 400. A faulty propane tank connection in a concession stand is blamed.
Who were born on October 31, 1963?
- 1963Dermot Mulroney, American actor
- 1963Dunga, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1963Fred McGriff, American baseball player
- 1963Johnny Marr, English guitarist and songwriter
- 1963Mikkey Dee, Swedish musician, drummer for Motörhead
- 1963Rob Schneider, American actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.