September 13, 1971: Day of the Week
September 13, 1971 was the 256th day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 109 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 48 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $8,297.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gabriela’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 13, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971People’s Republic of China: Chairman Mao Zedong’s second in command and successor Marshal Lin Biao flees the country via plane after the failure of alleged coup against Mao. The plane crashes in Mongolia, killing all aboard.
- 1971State police and National Guardsmen storm New York’s Attica Prison to end a prison revolt.
Who were born on September 13, 1971?
- 1971Goran Ivanišević, Croatian tennis player
- 1971Manabu Namiki, Japanese composer
- 1971Stella McCartney, English fashion designer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.