September 19, 1970: Day of the Week
September 19, 1970 was the 262nd day of the year 1970 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 103 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is sábado.
A person born on this day will be 50 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $1,706.90 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1970 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1970 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TAQUJACB? Check your answers here: Word scramble TAQUJACB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 19, 1970 Historical Event(s)
- 1970Kostas Georgakis, a Greek student of Geology, sets himself ablaze in Matteotti Square in Genoa, Italy as a protest against the dictatorial regime of Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1970The first Glastonbury Festival is held at Michael Eavis’s farm in Glastonbury, United Kingdom.
Who were born on September 19, 1970?
- 1970Dan Bylsma, American ice hockey player
- 1970Gilbert Dionne, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Takanori Nishikawa, Japanese pop/rock singer
- 1970Victor Williams, American actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.