September 2, 1960: Day of the Week
September 2, 1960 was the 246th day of the year 1960 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 120 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 58 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $195.88 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1960 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1960 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 2, 1960 Historical Event(s)
- 1960The first election of the Parliament of the Central Tibetan Administration, in history of Tibet. The Tibetan community observes this date as the Democracy Day.
Who were born on September 2, 1960?
- 1960Eric Dickerson, American football player
- 1960Hideo Yoshizawa, Japanese video game designer and executive, General Manager at Namco Bandai Holdings
- 1960John S. Hall, American poet and spoken-word artist
- 1960Kristin Halvorsen, Norwegian politician
- 1960Rex Hudler, American baseball player
[ Ad ] Did you know? In the United States, the most popular girl name in 1960 was Mary with 51,474 new baby girls. For the boys, it’s David with 85,928 new baby boys. That’s a lot of Mary and David! (Source: ssa.gov)