September 2, 1960: Day of the Week
September 2, 1960 was the 246th day of the year 1960 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 120 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 57 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $915.60 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1960 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1960 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Virgo horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 2, 1960 Historical Event(s)
- 1960The first election of the Parliament of the Central Tibetan Administration, in history of Tibet. The Tibetan community observes this date as the Democracy Day.
Who were born on September 2, 1960?
- 1960Eric Dickerson, American football player
- 1960Hideo Yoshizawa, Japanese video game designer and executive, General Manager at Namco Bandai Holdings
- 1960John S. Hall, American poet and spoken-word artist
- 1960Kristin Halvorsen, Norwegian politician
- 1960Rex Hudler, American baseball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.