September 20, 1971: Day of the Week
September 20, 1971 was the 263rd day of the year 1971 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 102 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 50 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $1,656.60 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1971 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1971 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AVBOAR? Check your answers here: Unscramble words AVBOAR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 20, 1971 Historical Event(s)
- 1971Having weakened after making landfall in Nicaragua the previous day, Hurricane Irene regains enough strength to be renamed Hurricane Olivia, making it the first known hurricane to cross from the Atlantic Ocean into the Pacific.
Who were born on September 20, 1971?
- 1971Dominika Peczynski, Swedish singer (Army of Lovers)
- 1971Henrik Larsson, Swedish footballer
- 1971Masashi Hamauzu, Japanese composer
- 1971Sebastian Roth, German musician
- 1971Todd Blackadder, New Zealand rugby player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.