September 21, 1942: Day of the Week
September 21, 1942 was the 264th day of the year 1942 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 101 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 79 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $27,886.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1942 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1942 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EDPOOGU? Check your answers here: Word search EDPOOGU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 21, 1942 Historical Event(s)
- 1942In Dunaivtsi, Ukraine, Nazis murder 2,588 Jews.
- 1942In Poland, at the end of Yom Kippur, Germans order Jews to permanently evacuate Konstantynów and move to the Ghetto in Biała Podlaska, established to assemble Jews from seven nearby towns, including Janów Podlaski, Rossosz and Terespol.
- 1942On the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, Nazis send over 1,000 Jews of Pidhaytsi (west Ukraine) to Belzec extermination camp.
- 1942The B-29 Superfortress makes its maiden flight.
Who was born on September 21, 1942?
- 1942U-Roy, Jamaican musician, toasting pioneer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.