September 24, 1979: Day of the Week
September 24, 1979 was the 267th day of the year 1979 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 98 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 40 years old today. If that same person saved a Cent every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $130.27 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1979 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1979 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Stuart’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 24, 1979 Historical Event(s)
- 1979Compu-Serve launches the first consumer internet service, which features the first public electronic mail service.
Who were born on September 24, 1979?
- 1979Casey Johnson, American heiress and socialite (d. 2010)
- 1979Fábio Aurélio, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Jenny Platt, English Actress
- 1979Justin Bruening, American actor
- 1979Katja Kassin, German pornographic actress
- 1979Kim Jong Min, Korean singer
- 1979Ross Mathews, American television personality and comedian
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.