September 25, 1978: Day of the Week
September 25, 1978 was the 268th day of the year 1978 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 97 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is lunes.
A person born on this day will be 41 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $138.30 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1978 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1978 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Warren’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 25, 1978 Historical Event(s)
- 1978PSA Flight 182, a Boeing 727-214, collides in mid-air with a Cessna 172 and crashes in San Diego, California, resulting in the deaths of 144 people.
Who were born on September 25, 1978?
- 1978Jodie Kidd, English model
- 1978Joe Cotton, Canadian pop singer
- 1978Joel Pineiro, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1978Ricardo Gardner, Jamaican footballer
- 1978Rossif Sutherland, Canadian actor
- 1978Roudolphe Douala, Cameroonian footballer
- 1978Ryan Leslie, American music producer and singer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.