September 25, 1981: Day of the Week
September 25, 1981 was the 268th day of the year 1981 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 97 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 38 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $2,994.25 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1981 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1981 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Felix’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 25, 1981 Historical Event(s)
- 1981Belize joins the United Nations.
- 1981Sandra Day O'Connor becomes the 102nd person sworn in as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and the first woman to hold the office.
Who were born on September 25, 1981?
- 1981Gemma Garrett, British model
- 1981Jason Bergmann, American baseball player
- 1981Lee Norris, American actor
- 1981Rocco Baldelli, American baseball player
- 1981Sarah Jayne Dunn, English actress
- 1981Shane Tutmarc, American songwriter and musician
- 1981Van Hansis, American actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.