September 30, 1982: Day of the Week
September 30, 1982 was the 273rd day of the year 1982 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 92 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is jeudi.
A person born on this day will be 38 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $2,869.25 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1982 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1982 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IEOMLPJL? Check your answers here: Word scramble IEOMLPJL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 30, 1982 Historical Event(s)
- 1982Cyanide-laced Tylenol kills six people in the Chicago area. Seven are killed in all.
Who were born on September 30, 1982?
- 1982Kieran Culkin, American actor
- 1982Lacey Chabert, American actress
- 1982Michelle Marsh, British model
- 1982Ola Jordan, Professional dancer
- 1982Ryan Stout, American comedian
- 1982Ryane Clowe Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Seth Smith, American baseball player
- 1982Teal Redmann, American actress
- 1982Tory Lane, American nude model and pornographic actress
- 1982Yan Stastny, Canadian ice hockey player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.