September 8, 1975: Day of the Week
September 8, 1975 was the 251st day of the year 1975 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 114 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is lundi.
A person born on this day will be 44 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $141.80 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1975 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1975 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Margaret’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 8, 1975 Historical Event(s)
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
Who were born on September 8, 1975?
- 1975Chris Latham, Australian rugby player
- 1975Elena Likhovtseva, Russian tennis player
- 1975Larenz Tate, American actor
- 1975Lee Eul-Yong, South Korean footballer
- 1975Richard Hughes, English musician (Keane)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.