September 9, 1965: Day of the Week
September 9, 1965 was the 252nd day of the year 1965 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 113 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is jueves.
A person born on this day will be 58 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $20,106.00 today.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OUJIEZG? Check your answers here: Word search OUJIEZG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Here’s the September 1965 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1965 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 9, 1965 Historical Event(s)
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, Louisiana, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to top $1 billion in unadjusted damages.
- 1965The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development is established.
Who were born on September 9, 1965?
- 1965Constance Marie, American actress
- 1965Dan Majerle, American basketball player
- 1965Todd Zeile, American baseball player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.