Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WALMABEH? Check your answers here: Word search WALMABEH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
1316 Historical Event(s)
- July 5, 1316 – Battle of Manolada between the Burgundian and Majorcan claimants of the Principality of Achaea
- August 10, 1316 – The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
Who Were Born On 1316?
- March 2, 1316 – King Robert II of Scotland (d. 1390)
- May 14, 1316 – Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1378)
- November 15, 1316 – John I of France (d. 1316)