Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
1470 Historical Event(s)
- October 30, 1470 – Henry VI of England returns to the English throne after Earl of Warwick defeats the Yorkists in battle.
Who Were Born On 1470?
- May 20, 1470 – Pietro Bembo, Italian cardinal (d. 1547)
- June 30, 1470 – King Charles VIII of France (d. 1498)
- October 2, 1470 – Isabella of Naples, Duchess of Milan (d. 1524)
- November 2, 1470 – King Edward V of England, one of the two princes in the Tower (d. 1483)