Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IAUUYICBH? Check your answers here: Word scramble IAUUYICBH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
1992 Historical Event(s)
- February 4, 1992 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- March 17, 1992 – Israeli Embassy attack in Buenos Aires: Suicide car bomb attack kills 29 and injures 242.
- July 10, 1992 – In Miami, Florida, former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
- July 18, 1992 – The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
- July 23, 1992 – A Vatican commission, led by Joseph Ratzinger, establishes that it is necessary to limit rights of homosexual people and non-married couples.
- August 24, 1992 – Hurricane Andrew makes landfall just south of Miami as a Category 5 hurricane.
- October 26, 1992 – The London Ambulance Service is thrown into chaos after the implementation of a new CAD, or Computer Aided Dispatch, system which failed.
- December 3, 1992 – The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching La Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- December 4, 1992 – Somali Civil War: President George H. W. Bush orders 28,000 US troops to Somalia in Northeast Africa.
Who Were Born On 1992?
- March 10, 1992 – Emily Osment, American actress and singer
- April 3, 1992 – Yuliya Yefimova, Russian swimmer
- April 24, 1992 – Doc Shaw, American child actor
- August 2, 1992 – Hallie Kate Eisenberg, American actress
- August 18, 1992 – Frances Bean Cobain, Kurt Cobain’s daughter
- October 17, 1992 – Sam Concepcion, Filipino performer and actor
- October 21, 1992 – Bernard Tomic, Australian tennis player
- November 21, 1992 – Megan and Liz, American musicians
- November 23, 1992 – Miley Cyrus, American actress and singer
- December 18, 1992 – Bridgit Mendler, American actress and singer