Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AHOCAJ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters AHOCAJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
2005 Historical Event(s)
- January 6, 2005 – American Civil Rights Movement: Edgar Ray Killen is arrested as a suspect in the 1964 murders of three civil rights workers.
- February 9, 2005 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 10, 2005 – North Korea announces that it possesses nuclear weapons.
- July 26, 2005 – Space Shuttle program: STS-114 Mission – Launch of Discovery, NASA’s first scheduled flight mission after the Columbia Disaster in 2003.
- August 2, 2005 – Air France Flight 358, lands at Toronto Pearson International Airport, and runs off the runway causing the plane to burst into flames leaving 12 injuries and no fatalities.
- October 19, 2005 – Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.
- November 27, 2005 – The first partial human face transplant is completed in Amiens, France.
- December 6, 2005 – Several villagers are shot dead during protests in Dongzhou, China.
- December 17, 2005 – Anti-WTO protesters riot in Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- December 30, 2005 – Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the open Atlantic Ocean, tying the record for the latest tropical cyclone ever to form in the North Atlantic basin.
Who Were Born On 2005?
- January 30, 2005 – Prince Hashem bin Al Abdullah II of Jordan
- March 26, 2005 – Countess Luana of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg
- June 5, 2005 – Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón, granddaughter of King Juan Carlos I of Spain
- June 26, 2005 – Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
- August 9, 2005 – Caylee Anthony, American child murder victim (d. 2008)
- September 16, 2005 – Princess Jalilah bint Ali of Jordan
- October 15, 2005 – Prince Christian of Denmark, Danish royal
- October 31, 2005 – Infanta Leonor of Spain, Spanish royalty
- December 3, 2005 – Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway