What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jesse’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
2007 Historical Event(s)
- January 12, 2007 – Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
- February 18, 2007 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 4, 2007 – Estonian parliamentary election, 2007: Approximately 30,000 voters take advantage of electronic voting in Estonia, the world’s first nationwide voting where part of the votecasting is allowed in the form of remote electronic voting via the Internet.
- May 7, 2007 – Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
- June 8, 2007 – Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, is hit by the State’s worst storms and flooding in 30 years resulting in the death of nine people and the grounding of trade ship, the MV Pasha Bulker.
- June 27, 2007 – The Brazilian Military Police invades the favelas of Complexo do Alemão in an episode which is remembered as the Complexo do Alemão massacre.
- July 16, 2007 – 2007 Chūetsu offshore earthquake: an earthquake of magnitude 6.8 and 6.6 aftershock occurs off the Niigata coast of Japan killing 8 people, injuring at least 800 and damaging a nuclear power plant.
- November 29, 2007 – The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to The Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
- December 20, 2007 – Elizabeth II becomes the oldest ever monarch of the United Kingdom, surpassing Queen Victoria, who lived for 81 years, 7 months and 29 days.
- December 27, 2007 – Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto is assassinated in a shooting incident.
Who Were Born On 2007?
- February 28, 2007 – Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco
- March 19, 2007 – Prince Abdullah bin Ali of Jordan
- March 26, 2007 – Prince Moritz of Hesse, son of Donatus, Hereditary Prince of Hesse
- April 10, 2007 – Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
- April 18, 2007 – Hayah bint Hamzah, Princess of Jordan
- April 21, 2007 – Princess Isabella of Denmark
- December 17, 2007 – James, Viscount Severn, British royal