What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eileen’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
2007 Historical Event(s)
- January 12, 2007 – Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
- February 18, 2007 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Pig in Chinese astrology.
- March 1, 2007 – Tornadoes break out across the southern United States, killing at least 20; eight of the deaths are at a high school in Enterprise, Alabama.
- May 17, 2007 – Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
- August 4, 2007 – Airport police officer María del Luján Telpuk discovers a suitcase containing the undeclared sum of US$800,000 as it goes through an x-ray machine in Aeroparque Jorge Newbery in Buenos Aires, sparking an international scandal involving Venezuela and Argentina known as “Maletinazo”.
- August 8, 2007 – An EF2 tornado touches down in Kings County and Richmond County, New York State, the most powerful tornado in New York to date and the first in Brooklyn since 1889.
- August 14, 2007 – The 2007 Kahtaniya bombings kills at least 796 people.
- October 2, 2007 – President Roh Moo-hyun of South Korea walks across the Military Demarcation Line into North Korea on his way to the second Inter-Korean Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Il.
- November 5, 2007 – China’s first lunar satellite, Chang'e 1 goes into orbit around the Moon.
- December 7, 2007 – The Hebei Spirit oil spill begins in South Korea after a crane barge that had broken free from a tug collides with the Very Large Crude Carrier, Hebei Spirit.
Who Were Born On 2007?
- February 28, 2007 – Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco
- March 19, 2007 – Prince Abdullah bin Ali of Jordan
- March 26, 2007 – Prince Moritz of Hesse, son of Donatus, Hereditary Prince of Hesse
- April 10, 2007 – Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
- April 18, 2007 – Hayah bint Hamzah, Princess of Jordan
- April 21, 2007 – Princess Isabella of Denmark
- December 17, 2007 – James, Viscount Severn, British royal