- We do not sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information you provide when using our website ( “DayOfTheWeek.org” ).
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name or email address) when you use our website unless you specifically decide to provide such information in order to enhance your web experience.
- If you choose to provide us with an email address, we will not send an email to you unless you specifically request an email response to a customer service inquiry or contact is required in order to protect someone’s safety or to enforce our Terms of Service. You are not required to provide an email address to personalize your web experience.
- If this website is ever sold or substantially all of the assets relating to the DayOfTheWeek.org website and software are transferred to another entity, we will transfer the information you have provided (such as any stored preferences or settings) to the acquiring entity in order to ensure continuity of your personalized service.
- We recognize and welcome our obligation to comply with the law and this policy is subject to that obligation. We will, therefore, disclose information, including cookies, in response to a request from law enforcement officials or as otherwise required by law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect someone’s safety, or enforce our Terms of Service.
- We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website or mobile application. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a “cookie” or third party web beacon to collect this information.
- You may opt-out from our web analytics and partner advertising “cookie” and “online behavioral advertising” practice by following the instructions here.
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 16, 2013