March 4, 1980: Day of the Week
March 4, 1980 was the 64th day of the year 1980 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kayōbi.
A person born on this day will be 36 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $547.50 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1980 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1980 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 4, 1980 Historical Event(s)
- 1980Nationalist leader Robert Mugabe wins a sweeping election victory to become Zimbabwe’s first black prime minister.
Who were born on March 4, 1980?
- 1980Alex Ribeiro Garcia, Brazilian professional basketball player
- 1980Arash Markazi, American sportswriter
- 1980Greg Lamb, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1980Jack Hannahan, American baseball player
- 1980Jung Da Bin, South Korean actress (d. 2007)
- 1980Kamalinee Mukherjee, (Kamalini Mukherjee) Indian film actress
- 1980Michael Henrich, American-born ice hockey player
- 1980Omar Bravo, Mexican footballer
- 1980Phil McGuire, Scottish football player
- 1980Rohan Bopanna, Indian tennis player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.