January 28, 1977: Day of the Week
January 28, 1977 was the 28th day of the year 1977 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 337 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 45 years old today. If that same person saved a dollar every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $15,095.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the January 1977 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1977 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters APUAYJXAHHA? Check your answers here: Words with these letters APUAYJXAHHA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
January 28, 1977 Historical Event(s)
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977, which severely affects and cripples much of Upstate New York, but Buffalo, NY, Syracuse, NY, Watertown, NY, and surrounding areas are most affected, each area accumulating close to 10 ft of snow on this one day.
Who were born on January 28, 1977?
- 1977Daunte Culpepper, American football player
- 1977Joey Fatone, American singer (*NSYNC)
- 1977Lyle Overbay, American baseball player
- 1977Matt DeVries, American guitarist (Chimaira)
- 1977Takuma Sato, Japanese racing driver
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.