June 30: Day of the Week
June 30, 2020 is the 182nd day of the year 2020 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 184 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is martes.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the June calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Pearl is the modern birthstone for this month. Moonstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diane’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
June 30 Historical Event(s)
- 350Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, is defeated and killed by troops of the usurper Magnentius, in Rome.
- 1520Spanish conquistadors led by Hernán Cortés fight their way out of Tenochtitlan.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Beresteczko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: The Battle of Domstadtl takes place.
- 1860The 1860 Oxford evolution debate at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History takes place.
- 1886The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.
- 1905Albert Einstein publishes the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity.
- 1908The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its first congress.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
Who were born on June 30?
- 1933Lea Massari, Italian actress
- 1935John Harlin, American mountaineer (d. 1966)
- 1936Dave Van Ronk, American folk singer-songwriter (d. 2002)
- 1944Glenn Shorrock, Australian singer-songwriter (Little River Band)
- 1953Lin Feng-Jiao, Taiwanese actress
- 1955David Alan Grier, American actor and comedian
- 1965Steve Duchesne, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1972Sandra Cam, Belgian swimmer
- 1985Cody Rhodes, American wrestler
- 1985Rafal Blechacz, Polish pianist
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.