November 10: Day of the Week
November 10, 2019 is the 314th day of the year 2019 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 51 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Sunday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Nichiyōbi.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. The time you were born has a great impact on who you are. Get your Scorpio horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
November 10 Historical Event(s)
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa, Ontario and Washington, DC) that said on November 11, 1918 all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1970The Soviet Lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1984The first Breeders’ Cup takes place at Hollywood Park Racetrack.
- 1989Longtime leader of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria Todor Zhivkov is removed from office and replaced by Petar Mladenov.
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
- 2006Sri Lankan Tamil Parliamentarian Nadarajah Raviraj is assassinated in Colombo.
- 2006The National Museum of the Marine Corps is opened and dedicated by U.S. President George W. Bush and annonces that Marine Corporal Jason Dunham will receive the Medal of Honor in Quantico, Virginia.
- 2007¿Por qué no te callas? incident between King Juan Carlos of Spain and Venezuela’s president Hugo Chávez.
Who were born on November 10?
- 1850Arthur Goring Thomas, English composer (d. 1892)
- 1920Rafael del Pino, Spanish entrepreneur (d. 2008)
- 1947Glen Buxton, American musician (Alice Cooper) (d. 1997)
- 1950Debra Hill, American screenwriter and film producer (d. 2005)
- 1965Eddie Irvine, Northern Irish racing driver
- 1966Bill DeMott, American wrestler
- 1972DJ Ashba, American musician (Guns N' Roses)
- 1974Niko Hurme, Finnish musician
- 1981Jason L. Dunham, American Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2004)
- 2000Mackenzie Foy, American actress and model
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.