November 10: Day of the Week
November 10, 2021 is the 314th day of the year 2021 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 51 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is miércoles.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Scorpio is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Reagan’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
November 10 Historical Event(s)
- 1293Raden Wijaya is crowned as the first monarch of Majapahit kingdom of Java, taking throne name Kertarajasa Jayawardhana.
- 1702English colonists besiege Spanish St. Augustine in Queen Anne’s War.
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming the only American Civil War soldier executed for war crimes.
- 1942World War II: Germany invades Vichy France following French Admiral François Darlan’s agreement to an armistice with the Allies in North Africa.
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
- 1984The first Breeders’ Cup takes place at Hollywood Park Racetrack.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
- 2006Sri Lankan Tamil Parliamentarian Nadarajah Raviraj is assassinated in Colombo.
- 2007¿Por qué no te callas? incident between King Juan Carlos of Spain and Venezuela’s president Hugo Chávez.
Who were born on November 10?
- 1620Ninon de l'Enclos, French courtesan and writer (d. 1705)
- 1850Arthur Goring Thomas, English composer (d. 1892)
- 1928Ennio Morricone, Italian composer
- 1942Robert F. Engle, American economist, Nobel laureate
- 1944Sir Tim Rice, English lyricist
- 1946Roy Thomas Baker, English record producer
- 1948Hugh Moffatt, American songwriter
- 1950Jack Scalia, American actor
- 1963Hugh Bonneville, English actor
- 1968Tracy Morgan, American actor/comedian
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.