November 30: Day of the Week
November 30, 2019 is the 334th day of the year 2019 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 31 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Saturday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is samedi.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. The time you were born has a great impact on who you are. Get your Sagittarius horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
November 30 Historical Event(s)
- 1783A 5.3 magnitude earthquake strikes New Jersey.
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial against Federalist-partisan Supreme Court of the United States Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1824First ground is broken at Allenburg for the building of the original Welland Canal.
- 1886The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- 1916Costa Rica becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1972Vietnam War: White House Press Secretary Ron Ziegler tells the press that there will be no more public announcements concerning American troop withdrawals from Vietnam due to the fact that troop levels are now down to 27,000.
- 1995Official end of Operation Desert Storm.
- 1999British Aerospace and Marconi Electronic Systems merge to form BAE Systems, Europe’s largest defense contractor and the fourth largest aerospace firm in the world.
- 2004Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, Utah finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
- 2005John Sentamu becomes the first black archbishop in the Church of England with his enthronement as the 97th Archbishop of York.
Who were born on November 30?
- 1781Alexander Berry, British adventurer (d. 1873)
- 1840Henry Birks, Canadian businessman (d. 1928)
- 1909Robert Nighthawk, American musician (d. 1967)
- 1945Radu Lupu, Romanian concert pianist
- 1951Christian Bernard, mystic
- 1958Stacey Q, American singer
- 1975Ben Thatcher, Welsh footballer
- 1980Jamie Ashdown, English footballer
- 1982Elisha Cuthbert, Canadian actress
- 1990Magnus Carlsen, Norwegian chess player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.