November 30: Day of the Week
November 30, 2019 is the 334th day of the year 2019 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 31 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week is Saturday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is samedi.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the November calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Topaz is the modern birthstone for this month. Pearl is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
November 30 Historical Event(s)
- 1718Swedish king Charles XII dies during a siege of the fortress Fredriksten in Norway.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris – In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
- 1804The Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial against Federalist-partisan Supreme Court of the United States Justice Samuel Chase.
- 1824First ground is broken at Allenburg for the building of the original Welland Canal.
- 1908A mine explosion in the mining town of Marianna, Pennsylvania kills 154.
- 1916Costa Rica becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1982Michael Jackson’s Thriller, the best-selling album of all time, is released.
- 1989Deutsche Bank board member Alfred Herrhausen is killed by a Red Army Faction terrorist bomb.
- 1993U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
- 1999In Seattle, Washington, United States, protests against the WTO meeting by anti-globalization protesters catch police unprepared and force the cancellation of opening ceremonies.
Who were born on November 30?
- 1898Firpo Marberry, American baseball player (d. 1976)
- 1945Radu Lupu, Romanian concert pianist
- 1960Gary Lineker, English footballer
- 1965Ben Stiller, American actor
- 1966David Nicholls, English novelist and screenwriter
- 1969Marc Goossens, Belgian racing driver
- 1979Andrés Nocioni, Argentine basketball player
- 1980Shane Victorino, American baseball player
- 1983Vladislav Polyakov, Kazakh swimmer
- 1984Nigel de Jong, Dutch footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.