March 4, 1954: Day of the Week
March 4, 1954 was the 63rd day of the year 1954 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 302 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is jeudi.
A person born on this day will be 61 years old today. If that same person saved a Penny every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $204.31 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1954 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1954 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Pisces is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
Who were born on March 4, 1954?
- 1954Boris Moiseev, Russian singer, choreographer, dancer, writer and actor
- 1954Catherine O'Hara, Canadian actress
- 1954François Fillon, French politician, Prime Minister of France
- 1954Irina Ratushinskaya, Russian writer and dissident
- 1954Mark Chorvinsky, American author and editor (d. 2005)
- 1954Peter Jacobsen, American professional golfer
- 1954St Clair L. Palmer, vocalist (Sweet Sensation)
- 1954Timur Apakidze, Russian major general and Hero of the Russian Federation (d. 2001)
- 1954Willie Thorne, English snooker player
- 1954Yvan Lachaud, French politician
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.