August 31, 1982: Day of the Week
August 31, 1982 was the 243rd day of the year 1982 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 122 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is mardi.
A person born on this day will be 36 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $2,873.75 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the August 1982 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1982 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Peridot is the modern birthstone for this month. Diamond is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. The time you were born has a great impact on who you are. Get your Virgo horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
August 31, 1982 Historical Event(s)
- 1982Anti-government demonstrations are held in 66 Polish cities to commemorate the second anniversary of the Gdańsk Agreement.
Who were born on August 31, 1982?
- 1982Alexei Mikhnov, Ukrainian-born Russian ice hockey player
- 1982Chris Duhon, American basketball player
- 1982Ian Crocker, American swimmer
- 1982José Manuel Reina, Spanish footballer
- 1982Josh Kroeger, American baseball player
- 1982Lien Huyghebaert, Belgian sprinter
- 1982Michele Rugolo, Italian racing driver
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.