December 16, 1972: Day of the Week
December 16, 1972 was the 351st day of the year 1972 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 15 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is samedi.
A person born on this day will be 46 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $1,455.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the December 1972 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1972 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Sagittarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Turquoise is the modern birthstone for this month. Onyx is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aurora’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
December 16, 1972 Historical Event(s)
- 1972Vietnam War: Henry Kissinger announces that North Vietnam has left private peace negotiations, in Paris.
- 1972Vijay Diwas: (Victory Day) is commemorated every 16 December in India as it marks its military victory over Pakistan in 1971 during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
Who were born on December 16, 1972?
- 1972Željko Kalac, Australian footballer
- 1972Angela Bloomfield, New Zealand actress
- 1972Charles Gipson, American baseball player
- 1972Paul Leyden, Australian actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.