February 13, 1945: Day of the Week
February 13, 1945 was the 44th day of the year 1945 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 321 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Tuesday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is mardi.
A person born on this day will be 74 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $2,481.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the February 1945 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1945 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joy’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 13, 1945 Historical Event(s)
- 1945New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- 1945World War II: Royal Air Force bombers are dispatched to Dresden, Germany to attack the city with a massive aerial bombardment.
- 1945World War II: The siege of Budapest concludes with the unconditional surrender of German and Hungarian forces to the Red Army.
Who were born on February 13, 1945?
- 1945David Tremlett, English artist
- 1945King Floyd, American musician (d. 2006)
- 1945Simon Schama, British historian
- 1945William Sleator, American science fiction author
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.